My Blog List

Friday 21 August 2015

GDAD show



I went to GDAD show today, I saw lot of interesting artworks, designers and artists are from the different countries, such as Taiwan , Japan and China. I want to share one of my favorite artwork.


Her name is Meng Yun Chuang, We come from same country Taiwan. I found we have same hobby when I interviewed her. We both like to eat and cook. She said she was inspire bye Jamie Oliver from Ted Talk 'Teach every child about food'(2010).She started thinking about food education and how to pass on food culture. She decided to make website to share recipes, and named Fun food studio. her major is illustration, so she drew food by watercolor , and tried to use different materials to make illustration about food, such like black tea. Except illustration , She spent a lot of time to research about food photos. She wanted the pictures look delicious, so she tried to decorate. after she finished website.




I like her style and ideas. It not only used the website to share the recipes , but also promote food culture. I can't wait to see more about her art work.


[FUN FOOD STUDIO]

No comments:

Post a Comment