My Blog List

Tuesday 18 August 2015

Design is a way to understand the world




My classmates and I went to Design Museum in London last Friday. I did some research on the internet.I found a popular designer from the UK.


His name is Jonathan Barnbrook and very famous designer.Barnbrook is good at designing CIS ,Font ,CD covers and Posters and also work for foreign companies, like Japan.I really like his artworks.It looks very colorful and strong and has very creative ideas.






Design Museum is not too big and close London bridge.I looked forward the exhibition ,because it made me thought of exhibition of graduation.I tried my best to do it, it was a unforgettable experience.



I arrived Design Museum.There are two exhibitions, one is Camper shoes's display, and another is Designs of the year 2015.they showed a lot of artworks, and included graphic design, Fashion,Architecture and Industry,etc.

I wanted to share  a sentence when i saw it in the museum.I thought that right.

Design is a way to understand the world.

And enjoy design!

No comments:

Post a Comment