My Blog List

Friday 24 July 2015

IFAD Show


I went to IFAD Show today, artists and designers are very young approximately 18 years old and from the different countries. They displayed a lot of brilliant artworks in the exhibition.
*Picture from Verdiana Pagnano 's Facebook


I want to share one of designer’s artwork. Her name is Verdiana Pagnano from the Italy. She is a 19 years old designer. Verdiana’s art work is a short animation about 2 minutes, and named “ The dream of Ghiberti’s door”. She used many materials, there are black , gold paper and cardboard, chose the story from Holy Bible, They expressed the famous door called “The Gates of Paradise” located in the Florence, Italy, her hometown, she also want to share her culture and where is she from. She chose black and gold color, because it's like the door and easy to connect between the materials and the real doors. I asked her about the project,” which part is difficult?” She answered me “skill of animation and music “.She just finished Art and Design course about 1 year, didn’t learn a lot of skill and knowledge about animation, but she wanted to challenged herself to know the limit. Another part was music, she tried to find the many music, like old Greek music, It seemed perfect for her video ,but the animation is quite fast, afterwards she found a good music for video.


I felt a lot about her passion for the animation, made me thought about when I went to art school the first day, I was curious for everything about art.vShe is an excellent designer, tried her best to finish animation. I hope to see more artworks about her.

2 comments:

  1. It's an interesting work, actually I do not really know about these story from Bible, but by this project it attract my attention to research what this work mention about, even though the quality of film not perfect, but still reach her main purpose that make audience feel the story is interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it seems to me that I am inspired by her work as well.
    Actually, she focuses on her final project more in passion.
    To be honest, I can't believe she is only 19 years! She is so brilliant!

    Finally, I would like to give a feedback for your article as below:
    Great structure, and description.
    But, you could write grammatically and use conjunction accurately.
    Good job.

    ReplyDelete